Our Group Day Habilitation Program focuses on developing the following skills:
- Activities of Daily Life Skills (ADL)
- Independent Living Skills (ILS)
- Money Management
- Socialization, Recreation and Community Integration
- Team Work
- Community Travel
- Basic Computer Proficiency
- Communication Skills (Verbal and Written)
- Time Management
- Voluntary Work
These skills have been identified as providing the essential criteria required for employment. The Group Day Hab program operates from 9 AM to 3 PM, Monday to Friday. Round trip supervised transportation is provided for this program.
For more information, please contact Ms. Novlette Clarke, Director of Day Services.
Phone: (914) 733-3309
Work Cell: (917) 697-6257